Monday, January 08, 2007

Cranky Columnist

Okay, really. I mean, really.

Christian and I had a column run on Saturday, and it invited people to fill out a form (online or snail mail) identifying their favorite things. For example:
Favorite Stores
Hardware
Lighting
Tile
..etc.

Favorite Vendors
Florist
Painter
Gardener
... and so forth

Personal Encounters
Soap
Linens
Candles
... you get the picture

It's been fun to read the responses from readers. They actually take the time to create lists of fav's - HOWEVER - there is a business that has been stuffing the ballot box, and it's getting very annoying! There are multiple emails listing this business, and it's rather obvious; I mean, "hello!" do they think we we would be too stupid to not notice?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes they did think you would be to stoooopid and I dont blame them for thinking that.....someone must have pointed it out to you....I am sure you would have never caught it.